Your loan portfolio is your most important asset and you need to protect it with a sound Loan Review Program.
Based on generally accepted accounting principles, LoanGrader™ is the data engine and smart-data warehouse that drives internal control over loan review, including ASC 310 and 450 compliance. Using LoanGrader as an integral component of your overall program, you can apply a consistent set of standards to each and every loan in your portfolio. LoanGrader reviews 100% of your loans against a comprehensive set of objective and consistent review criteria that dynamically change and adjust over time. As a result, your loan review process is demonstrably consistent and objective. LoanGrader eliminates guesses and assumptions during “pool” analysis. It also provides complete documentation and substantiation for pool factors, supported by actual review history. Fewer items “slip through the cracks.” Your ALLL calculation is accurate and verifiable at the loan level.
Another Happy Customer
“LoanGrader is an automated, impartial third party that has become an integral part of our monthly loss calculation and loan review. We’ve cut our loan review activities by 80 percent and do those far more effectively and efficiently now.”
- Predictive risk ratings on every account
- Identification of changes, patterns and trends in financials, credit scores and LTVS
- Proper valuation and cross-allocation of collateral values and CLTV accounting
- Relationship liability ledgers
- Continuous data scrubbing and ongoing monitoring of new data for input errors
- Consistent monitoring and automatic grading of all retail credits using the FFIEC Uniform Retail Credit Classification Rules
- Automatic generation of detailed loan review documents in MS Word for any selected loans
192 total views, 3 views today